Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Hey folks,

Sugar free Day 22. I am not proud of my food choices this evening however, I waited to long to eat dinner and was starved so I grabbed the first things I could get upon entering my home at 9 pm.

What did I grab?

I had wheat and rice cereal with goat milk, raisins and a banana. Then , I searched the cupboards and found more wheat crackers, had 4 with Monterrey jack cheese. Still hungry, I waited til Frank wasn't looking and grabbed one of his chicken tenders he just brought out of the oven. Ok, so I think I will be paying for all the wheat later but for this moment, I am satisfied!

I started off great, eating my bowl of veggies for breakfast with cinnimon sprinkled on top. Two hours later my lara bar, then my regualar schedule of eating every 2-3 hours went great.

I have now added more supplements/herbs to detox my liver and gut.

Again, I will get into more detail later. Just wanted to touch base, just in-case anyone is staying up on my progress. I am really tired however this evening, as I worked, did yoga, had a late appointment and am just now getting home to wind down.

Since this is a health and nutrition blog, I am going to assume, it is ok to share a few intimate things... I ate beans for dinner two days ago and even took enzymes with the meal but my gut still is not performing in my opinion optimally. It created some IBS issues, distention, gas, diarrhea. I also am noting that my fatigue level has increased along with the bowel issues. Hmmm, interesting inference!

I think when my gut is not working optimally, it definitely effects my energy levels. I have been more tired for two days now and am not enduring as long throughout the day as pre- IBS symptoms.

I am not mentally stressed any more than normal. However, I did stay up til 2 in the morning initializing this blog!

Summary, eating efficiently , having a healthy gut and sleep is important!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment